5b power issues

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpinehyperlite

Original RCNT Nutswinger
Supporter
Police
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
For some reason i am unable to get the acceleration that i should be getting from my 5b. Any help with tuning this thing. or anything... Last time i ran this thing (previous owner) i could pull donuts on demand (yea, i know. Donuts.) but now it sounds like it is struggling to get itself started rolling.

Never mind, damn digital remote. Had the Brake EPA set at 125, and Throttle set at 64. Had em backwards. what the hell. Hopefully it will work better tommorrow.

I was just about to say, wtf, i only get answers after i solve my own problem. (i hope), I guess that old bastard types slower than it takes me to read a Spektrum DX 3.0 manual.

Hell, i dont speak spanish, so i thought it was right.

que? Non comprende.
I got a little book in my police car that has all kind of weird stuff in it like saying bendover for a cavety search. Its quite interesting.

I love derailed threads. no sarcasm there. its so funny to see just how far some of these things will go.

For these prices, I'd get one of these things just for the motor.
http://www.minipocketrockets.com/

Back