50% off Warthog Tuber Chassis this weekend only

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessF

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Warthog Tuber

because of the Extreme 4x4 show that was on at 11am the Warthog chassis is going for half the sticker price.

thought you guys may want to know.

Offer ends Monday.

Last edited:
you got it.

price says $189 but when you click on it it goes to $98

click on product details.

there site says free shipping but I got charged, so I sent a e mail, then all the e mail address come back to me saying the e mail account is full, anyone else get charged shipping

as far as I know we did, but at 50% off I'm not that worried.

well its the first thing you see on the page, I could be reading it wrong thats why I tried to send a e mail, but there full. Plus it says $99 out the door, which usually means that, but I also got hit with sales tax. usually out the door means just that.

do they send shipping conformation when shipped?

slashheader.jpg

no idear. My brother placed the order.

the sale ended this morning...

additionally the one you're showing is for the 1/18 Losi MRC.

the one in the link I posted was for the 1/10 axial.

no idear. My brother placed the order.

the sale ended this morning...

additionally the one you're showing is for the 1/18 Losi MRC.

the one in the link I posted was for the 1/10 axial.

Yeah I ordered the losi one thats why I asked about the shipping unless I read the ad wrong. Dont know anything about these crawlers, not hip on the names and lingo of all the parts yet.

Got an e mail from them, said they will credit the shipping charge back to me. Said something about the free shipping from the home page, whatever that means, I went through there whole sight before buying that part so maybe I bought off the wrong page.

Back