3 Position switch Specktrum Dx8E

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wakefield

RC Newbie
Reaction score
Can a 3 position switch be used for 2 position. If position 0 is for Safe and position 2 for AS3X ,position 1 still lights red as though it is set to position 2 ??. Thanks I am new to this great sport.

Yes it can and you can and you assign what position you want where or you can have 2 on’s and 1 off for example not sure on the mapping on that radio but it is capable of what you are wanting
Can a 3 position switch be used for 2 position. If position 0 is for Safe and position 2 for AS3X ,position 1 still lights red as though it is set to position 2 ??. Thanks I am new to this great sport.

thanks for reply. Do you know why position 1 lights up when nothing is assigned to it. ? skektrum dx8e. Thankyou.

Not sure I understand could you send a photo

sorry i was talking about the controller on the aircraft. safe = o position ,lights up green . position 1 and 2 light up red. But i am only using 0 and 2. why does position 1 light up red when it is not used. umx tractor. Thanks

sorry i was talking about the controller on the aircraft. safe = o position ,lights up green . position 1 and 2 light up red. But i am only using 0 and 2. why does position 1 light up red when it is not used. umx tractor. Thanks
I can’t help you with that never have been able to set up safe on any of my models and never tried because I don’t need it but try and move the plane to see if it on or not