2014 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm back to defend my title from last year. Team name Belacheatsvideoguy

Okay guys, we've got 9 out of 10 slots filled. Lets start thinking about a date to have the draft. What days of the week work best for each of you and what time slots?

We have ONE more slot left open. Free to join and winner gets a Proline body of their choice!

Aug 31st or Sept 1st is good for me. Sept 4th is the first regular season game.

I have connectivity pretty much where ever I go.... so just let me know. Thursday through Sunday is better for me in the evenings after 7pm

Anytime is good for me after 5pm except for 8-16 and 8-23 I will be working the Colts games those evenings.

One more spot left, sign up now guys!

Theres a good chance my team will be auto drafted so any time/date will work for me

Cmon guys!!! We only need one more. Bragging rights, and a chance to win a new Proline Lid.... that's a pretty sweet deal!!

Draft time updated to August 31st at 9:00pm EST.

ONE MORE SPOT LEFT!

All 10 spots have been filled. At this point we'll only increase the league size if two people are willing to join.

Team members, the Draft has been set to Aug 31st (Sunday) at 9:00pm EST!

That date and time work for me too.

Boo....any chance I can get in on this too? I know it requires one more. It'll be my first year trying Fantasy Football as I'm used to the Elimination Challenge you had two years ago but I'm willing to give it a try.

If we get another person willing to join I can increase it.

Looks like I will be on auto draft, season finally of Falling Skies is on from 9-11. Damn!!!! I hope I get something I can work with.

Last edited:
Looks like I will be on auto draft, season finally of Falling Skies is on from 9-11. Damn!!!! I hope I get something I can work with.

DVR is your friend! I hope you get good players because I don't want to hear you cry when you get owned

I don't want to hear you cry when you get owned
It's my belief this is why @NCNitro is doing this... so he has an "out" now. ;)

Not that it really matters what his draft team is anyways, he'll add and drop players no less then 20 times throughout the year. :D

Back