2014 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going into Monday night down by 8 and I have Brandon Marshall left to play, I was feeling very good about that....He gave me .60, another disappointing week!

I saw that going in to Monday nights game, and was like, oh well, gonna lose again. Watching the game, nothing really going to Marshall, and I was hoping it would stay like that, then....touchdown Marshall, crap! But WAIT! there's a flag on the play, hands to the face, it's coming back, woohoo, then he was quiet the rest of the night. Under-performers have killed me all season, was nice to be saved by one for a change, sorry Pete.

If I would have won it would have been due to your guys not performing, seems to be the theme this season. Congrats Joe!

I have to get busy on the waiver wire!

This year has killed me... between all the injuries at Tight End to just plan underperformers... .going to have to get busy here shuffling the lineup... I miss the flex position and extra bench spot.....

This year has killed me... between all the injuries at Tight End to just plan underperformers... .going to have to get busy here shuffling the lineup... I miss the flex position and extra bench spot.....

Killed you?!?!? Aren't you 3-0? :stick: So quityabitchin! lol.
I hate the one less bench spot, I think it can and will cause teams to lose, or have to give up a player they never would have had to before due to byes. On a real team they are 3 deep at most positions, so to only have 5 backups is lame, I wish we had left it at 6 like it has always been.

I hate the one less bench spot, I think it can and will cause teams to lose, or have to give up a player they never would have had to before due to byes. On a real team they are 3 deep at most positions, so to only have 5 backups is lame, I wish we had left it at 6 like it has always been.

This week will be interesting for me as this is my worst bye week. My injuries have mostly been in my other league... where I have lost 3 players to season ending injuries... and am a lowly 1-1-1

We are all short one bench spot, so like it or not, it's fair.

And @NCNitro, in the first two weeks I lost 4 running backs. I think you're doing fine :p

Just because its fair doesn't mean I have to like it. I still prefer the way it was last year with the 6 bench spots, specifically due to injured players.

I think Pierre Garcon is now my #1 all time worst fantasy pick. Four weeks and he's had one good week.

Seems nearly all the big names are underperforming this year. Or they will have a great week followed by a horrible week, it's been crazy.

Lost yet another running back today. REALLY??????

That was the worst beating I've ever had in fantasy football.

I've slipped up this year, between not getting into the draft until half way through, to not paying attention to the draft and now not taking care of my team. I will be better!

Squeeked out another W this week, next week aint looking so good though, Gotta play Tom (5-0), with Payton as his qb against the Jets, while my qb Brees is on a bye.

I'm about to get a whole new team...waiver wire here I come!

It ain't over till it's over......manning could have a bad day.....I hope not.....but my scores haven't been stellar. I have a lot of under performers as well. Especially on my other team on ESPN.

Looks like T.Y. won't be one of your under-performers this week.

No...but I should have started Larry Fitzgerald instead of deandre Hopkins! Lol!

Back