2012 RCNitroTalk Fantasy Football League

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 days a week preferrebly after 5pm but I could draft during the day if I absolutely had to. Timezones are going to play a roll in this too.

any date and time will work for me, so what ever works best for the group is fine with me!

Well I can't during the day unless it is before the 25th because of school so yeah.....

Night is best. After 8pm.

Now that teams to selected lets discuss what's near and dear to Mr. NCNitro's heart and that's draft date and time.

LMFAO! :hehe:

A weekend night would be great! A week night would work, but later, like 10 pm eastern. Remember, thats only 7 for the west coast guys, so hopefully that will work. But being a single dad with two kids, youth football, dinner, and everything else, my days and evenings are shot.

Saturday, Sunday, Monday nights are ok for me but it would have to be between 8-10 central...I get home from work at 7 and in bed for 10:30

Tuesday-Friday is good pretty much any time....except for the 16th of this month

August 25th @ 9:30PM EST - How does that sound to everyone?

Count me in! That date and time works ok with me.

Sounds good to me!!

The draft date has been set now, August 25th @ 9:30pm EST.

August when???

Nevermind, scrolled up and saw 25th, you posted 2th in the above post.

works for me !

Does anyone know if the draft tool is iPad friendly? I'll be in Florida for the week and do not want to bring a laptop if a iPad will be enough

I "think" the draft uses flash, I don't believe flash works on the ipad does it?

Nope, iPad is not flash friendly...looks like I'll be missing the live draft and going with a fixed pre-draft.

Good to all...

---------- Post added at 9:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 9:09 AM ----------

I didnt join in time to participate last year. I was gonna take it this year but savage beat me to it. It doesn't matter anyway. The best I've ever done is 2nd round of the playoffs 2x in 12ish years total:(

Yep, been Phinsfan for the past few yrs. I'm a gluten for punishment it's looking like another long season for Miami fans...

Were having some crazy weather right now and my internet is iffy at best...I might not be-able to join you guys for the draft

Were having some crazy weather right now and my internet is iffy at best...I might not be-able to join you guys for the draft

Draft is next week bro...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back