2011 savage x 4.6

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By too much do you mean the truck would probably never keep the wheels on the ground or what? I have seen quite a few people throw the .28 in the t maxx, I didn't know the .30 was that much more power.. And if it is in the revo and you can maintain control why would it not be the same as a T maxx???

because the revo was setup for racing and the tmaxx is a basher.. it will wheelie too much.. the revo was setup so it wouldnt wheelie all tha much unless u really wanted to.. but i think a lrp .28 or 30 would be crazy power .. the suspension would have to be lowered to the ground in order to control it lol

Thanks for the good info man. I have my T maxx squatting down as low as possible and dont see any wheelies anymore at all. I am in the market of finding a new more powerful mill as I have had nothing but headaches with the TRX 3.3, thanks for the info about the LRP's.

well if u aint gettin wheelies now.. if u put the lrp 28 u will be on ur lid alot.. but if i was to get anything for a tmaxx id get a lrp 28. why not lol.. the lrp 30 is alot for a tmaxx tho.. the 28 would be perfect

You got me thinking now, I have a revo roller sitting in the closet. It would really come alive with an lrp .30!

well guys the jp4 pipe finaly arrived, and i have tested it.. not driving cause its still broken but i have put it on a stand and tested it as far running it and letting it go through a tank.. i have to say this pipe is gonna be badddddd... lol it has lots of power with this pipe from what i can see.. i have made a couple vids and here they are.. this is tank 6

first vid is a lil boring
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZVszALuix4&context=C3348984ADOEgsToPDskINySqazrje0xLdDWdMfbSb"]Savage xl lrp 30 jp4 pipe - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlpNmqsTO3c&context=C3b8bfcdADOEgsToPDskK7a9v0O7q1GXswEVVwgFts"]Savage xl lrp30 jp4 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Back