2010 Camaro

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokeDogg

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Just wondering if anyone else here ordered up a new camaro??

I got confirmation of my order this morning from the dealership.

2SS Package 6.2L w/ 6sp Manual - 422HP 408TQ :D :D :D
Black w/Inferno Orange Racing Stripes
Black Leather with Inferno Orange Interior Trim Pkg.
RS Package
Hurst Short Throw Shifter
Brembo Brakes
Sunroof
Ground Effects Package

Anyone notice that spare tire is "not desired by customer" when ordering. I just thought it was funny.

Dealer Install Options:
Inferno Orange Engine Cover
Stainless Shorty Headers
3" Mandrel Bent Stainless Cat Back
GMPP Polished Aluminum CAI

Sample Pic
semacamaro1c.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, but the new camaro doesn't really do anything for me. I'm more of a mustang fan myself.

Chevy crap. GO FORD!!!!

I know that's just a computer rendering but I'm curious.. How wide are the rear tires on the actual car? The tires in the picture look really narrow for something with 400lb/ft. on tap with a manual tranny. Mind if I ask what the sticker is on your car?

smokedoggs a baller get off his nuts,short shifter from the factory thats beast

Wow new House new Car, whats next? nice ride by the way...

Wheels are 10" wide in the rear. So should get about 11" of rubber. Wheels are 8" in the front.

Anytime you wanna run that mustang or crown vic let me know. My Silverado will handle it just fine. LOL

Last edited:
Oooo, Nice. Whens' that badboy get delivered? I'm a Dodge/Mopar person myself, but Chevy's are nice too.

Delivery is set sometime spring 09. Dealer thinks March. As far as the sticker. I am looking at just over $35,000 from what we could tell at the dealership. Minus any dealer installed addons such as the headers.

Here is a pretty new pic of the SS. I think the rendering is of the base which would have tires not as wide as well as different body specs. But hey the v6 is still 300hp. Same as the Mustang GT's v8. LOL

15808-001.jpg

x10ch_cm004-1280.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice... With an interior like that, it's not a car, it's a low flying jet.

Here is a pic with the Ground Effects Package with the upgraded exhaust.

semacamaro4d.jpg

Well for you Mustang lovers here is some pics of a bad a** saleen H302. I am a lover of american muscle cars in general. I just like to pick on the oposition. :)

2008_Saleen_MustangH302SC1.jpg

2008_Saleen_MustangH302SC2.jpg

2008_Saleen_MustangH302SC3.jpg

zomg I'm so jealous, that's my dream car. Problem is, by the time I get enough money to buy one I'll be a old man lol I do want to get a g8 in the next couple of years...........I got a 99 ls1 z28, I'm a pretty big Chevy fan, smoked plenty of mustangs :)

I was kinda digging the looks of the new Camaro until I seen the new Dodge Challenger - wow those cars look sick!

SmokeDogg - I'll be happy to test drive your Camaro for you though if you'd like. Make sure all the bugs are worked out of it :D

-Michael

I think the new genertion/old style cars are really nice...the mustang is sweet...even the new challenger is pretty cool, but you just gotta love the new camaro...I think they should have a nice billet wheel with it instead of the satin look, i think the car would stand out more...

By the way Congrats on this car

Face it, they are both ugly plastic remakes of what used to be beautiful classic cars. If I had to have one I'd take the Camero, just because every second blingin' idiot already has a Mustang.

Gimme a 69 Corvette Stingray and a blank cheque and stop bombarding me with this plastic crap ;)

Webbage,

I haven't seen the new Camaro in person but I can tell you the Dodge Charger I have seen and drove. The looks are nice outside, get inside and it's just as you say, nothing but plastic EVERYWHERE. Kinda sad really.

-Michael

The pictures of the interior are just... UGH... how much like a bad set out of Star Wars do you want to make this thing??

It doesn't just stop on the inside either. The big grille, square fenders... It just looks like a kids toy, not a car. I'd be afraid I might snap something on it.

I guess I just don't 'get' American tastes. But then how can that be true if at least 3 of my all-time favourite cars ever are American.