1/8th scale accesories!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

untchbl

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
So I'm getting a buggy. And I need to know what accesories I need to snatch up for it.

I am working a deal with rush rc on a trade in, and will have approx. 325 to spend with him. I will be using this money to outfit my mbx-5, trip 7, or xray.

So I need suggestions on what to get from him. Right now I have these things in mind, but I need someone to point me a direction.

2 airtronics servos 1: steering 94358
2: Something fast?

Ofna chrome top starter box.

I will need some sort of engine, but he can't get RB Concept stuff, ans thats what I want.

Some sort of pipe.

Make the investment of a M8, use it for 1/8th and 1/10th, and turn around and sale my mx3 tx.

Any other suggestions guys woudl be awsome.

I need to get bruce a list this week, so I can get this ball rolling.

Brandon

Ok, for servo's I'll be going with the same ones ImBroken did

airtronics 94758z throttle/brake
94358z sterring.

That should be around 200 of my ducets spent right there.

Anyone out there today? lol

Brandon

You say you want an RB engine but cannot afford the high end stuff. Check out the RB S7. It can be found for less than 200.00 and is an absolute screamer.

I never said I can't afford the top end stuff, I just need to keep it resonable. I think 250 is going to be around my max, since all the rb's fit into the spectrum, as well as some of the novarossis like the P5

Point me towards teh s7 for under 200 bucks. :D

I'm just trying to come up with what to spend this 325 I have to spend one.

Brandon