1/10 Onroad Nitro...what kind?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol, actually, that's $35 for endless amounts of driving. You just have to recharge the battery. Now count up the cost for nitro's gas? It's like $25 a gallon. Then if you're running a .21, that gallon will go down real fast!

Electrics are more expensive to start with initially, but as long as you stick with stock motors and don't break anything, there's really no more cost.

Nitros are always costing money.

I agree, my two electrics are way easier than my nitros, and for drifting, trust me, electric is better. Yokomo is coming out with some drift rubbers, though, so I think that would be suited for nitro(or my BL XXX-S :stickup: )

well, how does a 35 dollar pack last? In a drift car at least?

if it's like 30 minutes, I may think about it, but if not, I'll stick with nitro.

And it seems as though you don't drive nitro, and you hate them, so I'll stick with the videos that I have and first hand accounts that ABS pipe can be used to drift nitro, without overheating, you just need good ventilation

Well my pack lasted around 20 minutes or so. Under normal racing conditions, when grip driving, the pack should last for over 10 minutes with a stock motor.

It's been awhile since i ran my electric though. All I can tell you is that after drifting for awhile, I got bored with it and brought it inside.

Sorry for being a peepee ther kwong, I was just so stuck to my views I guess.

Well, I've decided against a truck and buggy for now, for I can't afford too many replacement parts, hopefully my Nitro RS4 Evo 3 RTR (phew, long name) won't eat too many telephone or light poles!!

Where could I find some kickass wheels for cars though?

Oh, I'm getting The M3 GT RTR set, that M3 is Bad-Ass!

Agreed :classic:

Also, I think for wheels, Yokomo makes some great ones. The only issue is the offset, but you can get the Skyline 2000 body on Tower and it would fit, plus it would look awesome.

Last edited:
I'm stickin with the m3 gt body, just want cool aluminum wheels!

The best is the HPI RS4 RTR 3 after getting used to it, you can make it raceable