BB new era mount

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richardtf

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Who has one? :) is it worth it? its out of stock in ther website, do you know where i can get one?

Thanks

I have one that came on my picco .26 its for a revo... the hobby shop fit it on there I guess and forgot to take it off tag for the package was in the box.. we could probly work something out..

Its an ofna one sorry bout that unless this one will still work???

I have one, works well. Maybe check ebay.make sure you yet the right one you need as there are a few that they make. Only one is right for a typical big block with pull start.

Last edited:
I have one and it is pretty good I guess. Never really ran it much. Finding time is my biggest problem. I might be willing to part with it....if the right offer came along ;-) nudge nudge.

I have one and it is pretty good I guess. Never really ran it much. Finding time is my biggest problem. I might be willing to part with it....if the right offer came along ;-) nudge nudge.

How much? the new one cost $70 i think? :)

The joy of the New Era mount is you can use just about any BB engine without the need for a starter box or A-Arm mods. I will give it a think over and get back with ya.

I have one and think it's the shniz!

i am looking for one of these new era bb kits for my revo as well.. i have paypal and would be interested in buying the complete kit asap if someone would be willing to sell me one.. please get back to me at [email protected]

anyone know where i can get a real new era big block kit? I'm looking for one that will work with a lrp .30.. willing to pay good money.. i need this asap.. new era doesn't even answer theyre phone and the site says out of stock.. I'm at a dead end..

Theres a fresh batch of New Era bb mounts up on there site but you better be quick!!!!

yeah i dont need one any more lol.. but thanks for letting me know.. i saw that the other night when i was on there.. i have a bb revo now with lrp 30 dang what a beast

Back