Body posts and mounts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatcraig

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
  3. Scale Builder
I bought a clear body, and I realized that my truck scx10.3 Broncos has hidden body posts that you clip underneath. The truck came with some body posts on a parts tree and I'm where they go, or how the mount. Any help?

Can you post pics of your truck chassis? On previous models they go on each shock tower and are held in by the same size grub screw as the driveshaft.

IMG_20230928_192514.jpg

Thanks man that's what I needed to know

Actually I don't see where to mount the front ones, there's no place like the back area...

That diagram is for the base camp, an it isn't the same.

Here's the Chassis

IMG_20230928_192514.jpg

Can you post pics of your truck chassis? On previous models they go on each shock tower and are held in by the same size grub screw as the driveshaft.
I hope you all can find where the mounts are at because I sure can't.
I took the engine cover off to see the motor and the mounts were on the cover. So sorry guys but thanks for all your replys and help. I found them though

Attachments

• IMG_20230928_192514.jpg
    IMG_20230928_192514.jpg
    276.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
I found the mounts on top of my motor cover, I took off the motor cover and thought I should look and I found it. Thank you for all your help.

I found the mounts on top of my motor cover, I took off the motor cover and thought I should look and I found it. Thank you for all your help.
And thanks for informing me of this before I buy my own and get stressed out. 🤣

Back