Integy pushrod question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrown287

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I broke one of the stock pushrods the other day and decided to order a set of the titanium pushrods and turnbuckles from rc planet. I get them in today and got to put them on a find that one end on all the pushrods have the tall hollow balls instead of the stock size. I tried to contact rc planet and they wouldnt help. Does anyone else have a suggestion on why they came like that or hoe they work like that?

I think the rears take one kind and the fronts take another.

Yep, just checked teh manual. The fronts take the tall centered whereas the rears take the tall offset with the ball end closer to the bottom when mounted.

I realize they are different but the tall balls will not fit the pushrods. I'm done with both companies, looking to get some rpm rod ends to fix the problem. More money that should have been corrected but lesson learned.

FYI: Integy = 4-letter word. Their products look nice, but usually don't work worth a darn. Take it from me, anything is better than Integy.

yup I made the mistake on a set of integy cvd's and in 5 min spun the both of them apart on the tmaxx... they looked cool when I first put them on.. they didnt look so cool after they blew and were hanging under the truck while the engine was reving.... I can say I have passed up any " GOOD DEAL" that has integy in the name!!!!

I rushed into the order without really researching(which isn't like me at all). I guess these will work till they break. From what I have read....it wont be long. What push rods and turnbuckles would you all suggest?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

yeah acouple of my rigs are bone stock and run amazingly compared to what some people said would happen!!! some parts are in better condition than others even when they are brand new.. and the big thing is to always inspect your rig before use everytime.

Back