Cha-Ching Racing Rock Garden Pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Radron

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
A couple of pics from playtime the other night
I will keep updating this thread with pics as I get them......

Ted_starting_off.jpg

Ron__Danny_up-time.jpg

race_to_the_top.jpg

path_planning.jpg

new_path.jpg

Jeremys_rig.jpg

follow_the_leader.jpg

Danny_Start.jpg

A couple more.......
Top_attempt.jpg

top_champ.jpg

Last edited:
Man you suck, those rocks make me horny!

hell yeah ron!!! good job on the course, looks really fun.

Thanks guys, there's much more to come. It's going to be a pretty large area. A couple of the boulders are near 4 tons,The front loader that carried them over was tipping up on the front wheels with every little bump in the road! LOL!!

Its not a bad little rock garden. It had claimed many stub axles, with more to come I am sure.

You guys need to replace those stubs with Axial stubs. Hopefully, I will soon be selling some BEEFY axle parts for the berg rigs, as well as several other items that I have up my sleeve.

Jeremy broke another Berg stub last night, Ted is running all Axials now. We'll see how they hold up. Me, I'm still dreaming about the Bergs LOL!!

My Axial does pretty well against the Bergs tho. I'm going to keep the shafter,even after I go Berg.

WELCOME ABOARD TED, NOW WE NEED TO GET JEREMY & DANNY ON BOARD!!

Last edited:
I'm definitely going to keep my shafties when I get my Berg. I'm really looking forward to having both, because I will be able to test the parts and suspension setups that I'm developing against the Berg's in order to squeeze out every possible bit of performance.

They've helped me already, The make some very difficult lines & I can't. I go home & make changes until I do.

What an incentive! LOL!!

I'm the only shaftie left! I started this thing down here & now I'm being run over! LOL!!

I see that as a good thing,My main goal is to make this whole R/C scene as big as possible here!!

Last edited:
Cool, Give me a call if you do. All the info's on my website.

Some pics from Sunday............................

IMAGE024_024_024.gif

IMAGE027_027_027.jpg

IMAGE030_030_030.jpg

IMAGE026_026_026.gif

IMAGE031_031_031.jpg

IMAGE032_032_032.jpg

IMAGE033_033_033.gif

IMAGE035_035_035.jpg

That's a really nice course. How far apart are the gatemarkers?

i wish i had some big rocks like that around here ,very nice set yall got

Back