Revo Hop-ups

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirus74

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am running a 3.3 Revo. right now I am just a backyard basher, but I would like to find others and learn to race a little. Anyways I was curious what Hop-ups other RCers bolted on their trucks. I have searched internet and hobby stores for what hop-ups to bolt on. but I am still not sure where to start. What all has everyone else done to hop-up their rides?

Find something you don't like about it and make it better. For me it was a pipe for more power, single servo steering with HD spring for better turning response, better tires for handling.

Everyone likes different things, only you know what you want/like. My only advise is stay away from the lure of aluminum it either bends are breaks the parts it's bolted to.

I always suggest RPM A-arms, MotorSavers Airfilter, Resonator or Trinity (really LOUD) pipe,

I am not a big fan of AL for the reasons SM said.

I have been thinking about a new pipe for a while now. Its hard to know which one will give the best results without spending $60-$90. But I thins I narrowed it down to the Cotton Mouth by TSAIS. I have also thought about a higher flow air filter, but then again which one gives the best results? I would like to lighten it up to give it more speed and air time.

Back