carb... meet spur.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mallanaga

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
been awhile... woot summer! also i spend alot of time on PS3Forums. anyway, i took the revo out about a week ago, and had some fun. i don't think the revo had as much fun as i did... i was at a construction site that was all flat (pavement) with a mound of dirt in the middle... about 1.5 feet high, maybe. i ran it around... did some donuts, jumped the piss out of that mound. good times. sadly, my jumping skills arn't the greatest :hehe: , and i landed on my lid 50% of the time, probably.

in the end... all was fine except for a cracked engine mount! this is serious sh!t we're talkin here. anyway... carb, i would like to introduce you to spur gear:

p8050055if8.jpg

p8050056wu8.jpg

p8050060by4.jpg

and i know it's dirty... i will be tearing it down tonight. also, since i see all sorts of posts just to show off their trucks... voala!!

lots of mods... the engine is the only thing i havn't touched, actually. and the roll bar.... and the skid plates. other than that, it's all custom. enjoy.

glad i could show you some carnage :thankyou:

Last edited:
wheres the love? ah well, i have a question now. i need a new engine mount. has anyone used integy's aluminum engine mount? looks decent. i think my next major overhaul is going to be an extended chassis and a 3.3. that should go nicely with a new engine mount. i beat the piss out of this 2.5R, so...

anyway? integy for the win?

Well... if it's anything like their other parts, save your $ and buy something else. Anything else.

I had tried integy in the past with the maxx. Ended up with a bunch of mangled aluminum and stripped screw holes. Their aluminum is really soft and you will have a hard time getting the engine to stay put, especially after loosening and tightening the mount bolts a few times and stripping out the threads.

Best thing would probably be to go back with another stock one. Those don't break that easily. That was just a hard hit it took to do that.

Back