integy 23mm hexes

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mallanaga

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i am all about integy... they make nice stuff and i have a lot of their parts. i recently bought their 23mm hex adapters. after installing them, i noticed the wheels have a lot of slop. by slop, i mean, they move... here...

p61200449bz.jpg

p61200452wh.jpg

i checked out prolines adapters, and they come with 8 - 6x10mm washers. are those washers to eliminate the slop that i'm seeing with the integys? i'm thinking i should grab some of those washers, i just want to verify with you people... my colleagues, if you will. thanks :ponder2:

I don't use the the Prolines so I won't be able to comment on them.

I do use the 23mm adapters from Dace and they have zero slop and don't require any washers.

As far as Integy, I have experience with a few of their products and I must say their quality control is lacking sometimes.

well... so far i like their products... i dont mind having to get some extra washers - these adapters weigh next to nothing, so i will make that sacrifice. now, my concern is what washers i can use. i've been searching on tower for something suitable, as 6x10 washers don't exist... :confused: . i can't find anything... and there are no specs for these washers... i'm figuring they are 6mm inner dia, 10mm outer dia. so, i just need any washer with 6mm inner, and i will be fine. well, to my dismay, most washers are labeled with #. help...

edit - duratrax? i just don't know the thickness... i need about 2mm worth of girth...

Last edited:
problem solved. i thought if i just looked, maybe i had some spare parts that might just work...

i recently got the teknoRC receiver/battery box. i used the stock tank setup, with the reciever on the battery. in the kit, there were some rubber gasket type things. rubber rings. there were 4 of them in the kit! perfect :banana:. they just fit over the drive shafts, and they dont ride up over the metal of the bearing in the axel.

p61300843aw.jpg

i couldn't have bought anything more perfect... the fit and finish is impecable.

Back