Poor hyper..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lightning1

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
http://www.ktmodels.com/uploads/ahypdam.jpg

In one crash i managed to break the

front wishbone and pin
Front shock snapped
Front Cv joint broke
Front hub snapped
Ripped out the front steering joint

I think it was a bit fast for the Rc road track i was using.. :hammer:
Cheers Andy

dead link, but the list is tellin enuff

-ult

links not workin...

just copy and past the link into your browser it works... man thats painfull

are you useing the 2 stick remote thats by the buggy?

what did you hit? Man that stinks. I hit a house and sumehow only managed to break a dogbone...

Hi guys sorry about the dodgy link.. :shrug:
You can also add a fuel tank to that little list as well.. :hammer:
Shes all fixed up now i ended up replaceing nearly the whole front end,
retarded pilot, Yes i am using the 2 stick remote its a hitec digital.
And as for the crash well it was basically my fault we use a out door road racing track which is normally used to race electric but its big enough to use nitro on..
Well i just put together a fast hyper7 with a 21 8port ofna boost engine and a 2 speed fitted, And It basically amazed everyone up at the track cos it just wanted to rip the tyres right off of the wheels, Put it like this i ended up balding a set of tyres in about 20 mins :hammer: All of our buddies we bash with was waiting to see what this thing went like, So i guess i was showing off a bit (Or trying to anyway) I hit this straight at full whack in second gear and left myself no room for the corner and hit this wall at full speed.
I'm going to be alot more sensible with it next time i take it up thier and put alot more time into learning the track.
Cheers Andy

Wow. I thought that the H7 was near indestructable at least the PCR PRO for me. But hey, 8 port 21 + 2 speed = painful crash. Solution= empty pockets and wallet.

I myself won't buy a 2 speed as I feel the buggy is too fast already for the track in most cases. You want more grunt and a little of the high speed.

impressive crash pic.

Back