New DX6?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So it looks like they came out with an updated version of the DX6s thats DSMX compatible for $199. Whats teh difference between the new DX6 and the DX6i thats only $129?

According to my math, $70.00.

^^LMAO
rofl2.gif

The newer one ha antenna more recessed into the radio so it can't break off like the old one had tendency to as well as voice alert system (Bitchin' Betty) and an SD card reader. Oh and It's $70 more expensive....

According to my math, $70.00.
LOL
BBC, Big Black Controller.
LMAO
The newer one ha antenna more recessed into the radio so it can't break off like the old one had tendency to as well as voice alert system (Bitchin' Betty) and an SD card reader. Oh and It's $70 more expensive....
SSD card slot would be really nice feature but not worth $70 IMO. Thanks for that info though. :)

Well it also has the voice alert and more memory models as well as the SD card slot. Oh, and did we mention that it was $70 more?

Voice alert that you probably can't even hear lol

Actually, you can hear it and I think it also has a headphone jack. It's also got a wireless trainer built in. Oh, and it's $70 more.