Post your Traxxas T-Maxx pics here

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eugenefilby

i am new here

hi,bare with me i am a rookie. away,i have a tower hobbies-tower terror,i can't get it to run from new worth a darn.hard to start,quits running righjty away. when it dopes run it run jerky,any help

---------- Post added at 4:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 4:48 AM ----------

i should have spell ck.

You need to post your thread in the right forum. This one is for pics and vids of tmaxx trucks. Post in the tmaxx forum and you will find the advice and answers you need.

just picked this up yesterday, runs like a champ too..very glad to have it
tn2.jpg

tn1.jpg

tn.jpg

Wow thats alot of aluminum.

yea. right thats what i said.but since everything is..the truck is stronger but the down side its way heavier so far the truck has been doing good.. played with it today just about all day

Well for what its worth i recommend replacing the aluminum upper and lower a-arms with either stock or RPM plastic. Keep the rest aluminum. This being for the simple fact of aluminum bends and stays bent! Plastic breaks in certain areas in order to keep from breaking more vital parts. Plus plastic arms will flex to certain points before breaking and is alot cheaper to replace when it does break. The shock towers and bulkheads and skid plates are a good part to keep aluminum. All in all the rig looks sweet as it is. And if you never hit anything too hard you may never have the issue of bent a-arms. But if you like to bash and jump odds are you will. So run em till you break em then replace em with more forgiving pieces.

I like it regardless. I just checked out the pics again and think its cool as a cucumber. Like the flamed front end too.

I like it regardless. I just checked out the pics again and think its cool as a cucumber. Like the flamed front end too.

thank you sir...theres still some little things i wanna do it but i can't do too much everything is already so pretty lol

You can always just go bash the heck out of it until its ugly and then make it all pretty again. Then repeat! Lol

You can always just go bash the heck out of it until its ugly and then make it all pretty again. Then repeat! Lol

i could huh..lol..and i have been doin some prudy good bashing with it..got a home made jump and have been messing with it so far the truck has held up pretty good..and seems to be really strong

i once had an all aluminum t maxx and it looked great all cleaned up and polished but way to heavy for a 2.5 ..... i like yours and it looks good but to look great i would change the wheels. imo.

ha when you sell the wheels sell um to me :p nice truck though!

Here is mine. A little bit of cleaning. Just got it a few days ago.

_17temp.jpg

_18temp.jpg

IMG_20120705_235332.jpg

25tivzo.jpg

haha bought it played with it for a couple runs then ripped it apart

i once had an all aluminum t maxx and it looked great all cleaned up and polished but way to heavy for a 2.5 ..... i like yours and it looks good but to look great i would change the wheels. imo.

yea the wheels are just what they came with..i have other wheels just waiting to upgrade the hubs to 23m so i can put them on..

This is a pic of my project truck. I call it Twinn-Maxx. It is a dual 3.3 powered T-Maxx that I created a few years back. It runs like a Russian race horse but has been relegated to shelf queen status lately.

Twinn-Maxx1.jpg

Twinn-Maxx2.jpg

Twinn-Maxx3.jpg

Last edited: