The "What did you buy today?" thread...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@WoodiE those vacuums look so cool. I've never seen/used one though in person, bet it sucks lol.

The vacuum is VERY impressive. We have two labradors which are both inside dogs and labs shed a lot. Our old vacuum used bags and Amy would put in a new bad about every other week or sooner because they'd be filled with dog hair.

The Dyson was picking up hair and dirt out of the rugs that we didn't even notice, even after Amy had just vacuumed the day before. Pretty neat and kinda nasty knowing how much was left behind from the last vacuum.

Went to Walmart to pick up the latest copy of rc driver ( live in a small town walmart has the best magazine selection) Patio furniture was on sale and walked out with a $300 patio "conversation" set. Damn sprawlmart, oh well it will it go well with gazebo we got there last year.

Bought a tetnis shot and lunch...

The vacuum is VERY impressive. We have two labradors which are both inside dogs and labs shed a lot. Our old vacuum used bags and Amy would put in a new bad about every other week or sooner because they'd be filled with dog hair.

The Dyson was picking up hair and dirt out of the rugs that we didn't even notice, even after Amy had just vacuumed the day before. Pretty neat and kinda nasty knowing how much was left behind from the last vacuum.

We've been using the DC17 animal for years and love it. Same as the one you have except without the ball.

It's been a while since I had an rc, picked this up for a good price, the extended chassis is sweet!

rusty.gif

rustyvxl.gif

Looks good. Go and tear it up and post some carnage pics for us!

We've been using the DC17 animal for years and love it. Same as the one you have except without the ball.

Have to remember not to disturb you when your cleaning your room :hehe::p:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL1lGgpVgys"]Do NOT disturb Doofy!! - YouTube[/ame]

HPI 1.5x8mm Pin (5) (HPIZ262) = $2.79
AKA Racing City Block Short Course Tires (Super Soft) (2) (AKA13004VR) = $14.49
DE Racing "Trinidad" SC Rear Wheels (Black) (2) (XXX-SCT) (DER-SCT-LRB) = $8.25
ST Racing Concepts Aluminum Shock Cap (Green) (4) (SPTST2267G) = $11.75

I might regret not going with the Hyperion but I was feeling cheap when I bought it.

TraxxasEZPeak.gif

charger.gif

Am I the only one who hates carnage? lol. I love my rig to stay intact and always land perfect.

I love causing carnage.......hate paying for carnage.

16 GB Thumb Drive for the truck's stereo and American Reunion on BluRay. Now I've just got to take the time to watch it....

Bag to spring conversion kit for lincoln town car....

didn't buy anything.... but I sent a nice check to Mastercard and Visa! LOL

Whataburger, fries & Large Coke Zero. And another year at the old PO Box.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Sent $5.00 to the LWFD for an application to hunt alligators this year....Lets hope I get picked!!!

Back