Back From The Dead... Almost

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no idea if it is the "proper glow plug", it is just what the guy at the shop sold me off the shelf... I did not know there was a huge difference in the plug.
I don't really want to buy more fuel yet because I just bought this when I started trying to resurrect this car a couple weeks ago...
Are there any good quality igniters that are not super expensive? Like closer to $10? Money is hard to come by for college kids like me!

The compression was checked by screwing a gauge into the glow plug hole and turning the engine with a drill and seeing what the gauge read.
If you are new to this hobby, then you tube is your best friend. Look around- see what you can learn :)
I'd recommend this channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mylittlepony

Oh fine! dont mention my crappy RC channel! I'm kidding! Mine really does suck! :p

I agree with the aforementioned agreements agreed on,agree?

I'm in agreement with ninnon's agreement.
I agree with your agreement to my agreement on the others guys agreement to my agreement on his agreement.

I'm in agreement with ninnon's agreement.
Lets all agree on hamzses agreement to rolexes agreemen to my agreement to that other guys agreement of my agreement on his agreement.

ok, I concur.
What was the topic at hand?
I guess it all Depends

I agree with the disagreement but only if said disagreement is in agreement with the original agreement that disagreed with Rolex...:confused: