Sold / Found You pay the ride

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flm_savage

Hardcore RCTalk User
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
In light of my recent SCX winnings, i am gonna give back to rcnt. I know this isn't amazing stuff but hopefully someone can use it. Like the title says, you pay the ride and its yours. All i ask is that you only request it if you can use it, not to sell on ebay or post on another forum as soon as you get it.
Check back later as i will be posting more.

512mb stick of laptop memory. Its DDR2 PC5300 667mhz with a timing of 5-5-5-12

DSC02169.gif

I also have a pair of EZ start wands and an easy start assembly. You need the owb and blue lead extended for this. What you see is what you get. Its never a bad idea to have a backup.

DSC02167.gif

I,ll take it how much to dennison ohio

The ez starts are spoken for. Did you need the ram

they are pending with another member right now. after that romeo is next in line

savage X body and a stock set of savage wheels. work is killing me right now so my time is limited online. driving 5K+ miles a month right now

savage X body and a stock set of savage wheels. work is killing me right now so my time is limited online. driving 5K+ miles a month right now

Good thing gas prices have come down, that's bunch of miles!

I'd be interested in the body, I don't have a spare for my Savage.

I don't have a body at all for my Savage roller yet, but who knows when I'll get to it. So if you toss one up I'll hop in line after Randy if he doesn't want it ;-)

PM sent on wheels. Tires included?

Yes I do want the ram. Tell me how much to ship and your address and i'll send it to you. Thanks!

pm's sent out.

I,ll get that right out to you,and thankis again!!:)

cool. I have a ton of stuff going out on monday.

Hi I could really use that ez-start

My name is Eric and I am a low ranking service member trapped in Okinawa Japan and my wife is not very supportive of my R/C habit. Well I always tell her there is worse things I could be doing than R/c so she tolorates it to a point. Well if you would like to help with my TMAXX classic #4910 that I am slowly rebuilding into I guess you couls say a stock 3.3 TMAXX. I think it is better and with the help of cheap stuff on ebay I am getting there, with my measly pay checks. I am a CM2 (Construction Mechanic and I make way less then my civilian counter parts and I guess the only reason I stay is because of stability and the health benefits. Well if you feal like supporting your troop I will take that off your hands and anything else you want part with. I really need tires and the Japanesse dont even know what a TMAXX is so good luck getting parts from them. If I need something then I have to go to EBAY and get killed on shipping. Well thanks for your support and hey pass this along if you and your friends would like to put a big ole smile on this worn out service member. Here is my address PSC 557 BOX 445 FPO/AP 96379. Well take care and email me if you send me stuff, so I can exspect it at [email protected]

Alright flm_savage I've sent you the money to ship the ram ,thank's alot my son and I realy do apprecate it!!!

address deleted

- NCNitro

Last edited by a moderator:
rickf56, You shouldnt post your address in a thread. If you want to give him your address, send him a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back