Sold / Found xxx-nt with 2 engines for sale!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tallcracker21

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have a used team losi xxx-nt for sale. it has almost every graphite optional part purchased for it. infact this truck is the exact same as a drake minus the drake chasis and tuned pipe. the truck includes

-xxx-nt truck
-graphite front and rear arms
-graphite shock towers
-trinity blue alum rear suspension arm mount
-trinity alum shock mounts
-new drake style gas tank
-c-12 engines (great compression!!)
-Cv-r (just broken in)
-lunsford titanuim turnbuckles
- paris blue ribbed racing pipe (kit pipe currently on the truck)
-new losi silver compound step pinds still in bag
-ofna brick reciever pack
-trinity blue alum screws in low stress areas
-rpm ball cups
-practice body (in decent shape)
-throttle return spring
-mip gold shock shafts

i also have a spare chasis, front and rear arms, new associated header still in bag, front bulkhead, and a few others spares to include. it also has bow tie tires in the back with about 40% life left and losi directionals in front with 80% life left.

as you can see this truck is pretty much a drake ($320), but i am not only including a Cv-r that is just broken in ($100), but a c-12 engine ($150) that is ready for competition on any level. this truck was used for racing only and has been well maintained.
i also have an ofna starter box with a gel cell battery i am looking to sell if anyone is intrested.

truck with engines $290
truck with engines and starter box $330

all things considered this is a great deal. if you have any questions or would like pictures please e mail me at [email protected]
i already have people looking at pictures of my truck from another board so please if your serious let me know ASAP

thank you for your intrest

How much are you looking to get for just the starter box ? I'm very interested in a box thats already set up for a xxxnt.
My Email

i sent you an e mail with the details, let me know if you have any further questions.

TTT
this is a beautiful truck that is very clean and has been well cared for

TTT
pictures anyone? just e mail me at [email protected]
this is a very clean, well cared for truck with more than 3 times invested what i am asking for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.