Sold / Found XTM Mammoth F/T, New Picco .26 F/T

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hudler

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
RTR Mammoth and Picco .26 F/S PRICE DROP!!

See last post for details.

Last edited:
hey man, you have sent me a pm about the mammoth i just want to know how long you are going to hold off cause my son really wants to get into the hobby with me so I'm looking for something i can get to him by christmas. I'm not trying to rush you thanks alot

Hi Trigger, I have had a few offers, most guys make an offer and then back out when the deal is ready to be finalized...I have done that myself, so I can understand that.... really want a 1/8 buggy and not ready to settle for a couple of rc10gt's. At this point I will have to pass on your offer, if it still stands in the new year and I am ready to make that deal I will contact you, Thanks for the offer. :cheers:

hudler...pm sent for trade if still available.

Pm received..thanks

Go to www.rcpics.net/member/Hud to see pics of the picco .26 and the Mammoth. Really interested in trading the whole settup for a nice buggy, can make it rtr with a traxxas radio for the right deal. :cheers:

hey man you still looking around i still have those rc10s for trade if you want to??? let me know my friend just got a mammoth from santa claus and were looking to have the same thing. so let me know

I've got a mugen mbx 4 if your interested. let me know

I think I am going to ebay it. I will make it rtr with a traxxas radio and the new picco .26. Should be a very nice truck for someone, gonna put it together tomorrow and get some pics. Everything is new or like new, should sell ok. Thanks for all the trade offers, I appreciate it, kind of specific about what I wanted, if I accepted something else...I would be right back in the same boat in a couple of months. Anybody want a great deal before ebay, I will take $300 and I will pay 1/2 shipping. You get a new picco .26 pull start engine, Mammoth chassis like new, with servos, new traxxas radio and reciever. Two extra shock towers brand new, two new clutch shoe sets with springs. Good deal and I will only offer it here, no other board. Gonna put it on ebay this weekend at the latest so let me know. No suprises, I have detailed pics and am a straight up trader. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back