Xray, Jammin, Koyosho, Mugen Mbx5? Whats the best 4 the money

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mugen all the way, slap a RB WS7II in there and let her rip

husky24tn said:
toughtrax... i would suggest the new jammin x1cr kit or rtr and then goto ebay and pick up a good engine...or if price is no issue do the same above only call or visit www.rcpit.net and ask for will... he can set ya up with a new xray xb8 better than most ebayers can....i ordered mine from him...he ships fast and also has all the parts in stock for it....

IMO the k3 or 777 are really nice but i have noticed that most hobby shops dont carry parts for them....seems like you have to order everything for it...

just my opinion...hope it helps
husky how could you recomend this car, the first one was a pile of crap and from what I've seen of the x1cr its not much better, it handles like a kanai 1 and it wears out like a cheap jap knock off.

You got to check this new Buggy then...good price

To advertise here please contact [email protected] Thank you,

- NCNitro

Last edited by a moderator:
casterracing said:
Well, i think spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam

http://www.casterspam.com

didnt you try this once before?

real caster racing web

ok then

Last edited:
To warn you that too looks like spam. I wouldn't post a link that was previously edited out.

Back