Sold / Found XRay 808e 09 Spec ARTR $600 shipped

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MotoGod

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So I picked up a Hot Bodies D8, and I think I'm going to go back to Nitro Buggy instead of this flashlight. It's a great buggy, but I guess I'm not adapting to the instant power as well as I would like. I drive it fine, but if I try and push it....I have trouble keeping it on the track ;-)

Soooo.....

I'm selling my 808 09 Spec electric conversion RTR minus radio equipment. It's currently got a Castle MMMv3 2650kv combo in it with maybe 3-4 races on it total...and in GREAT shape. I have a few custom painted bodies I can toss in as well (2 uncut, 2 cut for Nitro) that all have pretty much the same paint scheme on them. It has a JR650 steering servo at the moment, RC-Monster motor mount, and Tekno battery tray and strap kit. No Wheels will be included though.....unless you want a set of practice wheels.

I also have 2 Zippy 4s 5000mah 30C LIPOs I can include with the package that have only seen maybe 5-7 cycles each.

This also includes 2 plastic parts bins full of parts....and a spare used chassis. The chassis on it now has 3-4 races on it as it was freshly replaced when I bought the 808 off a local racer.

I'm asking $600 shipped to your door in the lower 48. If you NEED a radio....I do have an Airtronics MX-3 FHSS TX and RX (I might even have 2 RXs for it) I could toss in for another $75.

It has 3 races on it now....nothing broken...except the pinion from the last race, but I'll include whatever pinions I have for it. Pretty sure I have a 14T, and 15T for it...and possibly a 16T left. I shattered the 13T in the last race when the grub came loose on Lap 1.

More pics can be seen here: http://picasaweb.google.com/spouliot/808eForSale#

$600 shipped

Add an Airtronics MX-3FHSS 2.4Ghz TX/RX for $75.

If you are interested...PM me. Call me crazy, but I want to try a Hot Bodies D8T Truggy, so I will do a partial trade on a NEW D8T Kit, or a full trade for a D8T Kit AND a D8 Kit ;-)

DSCN0692.jpg

I know I am ;-) I'm converting it to nitro for this weekend's race. If i like the way it runs as nitro...i'll sell the hot bodies instead. lol i luv my XRay stuff!

Now you are thinking with your head.

I raced the Hot Bodes this past weekend....it performed WAY better than expected...so XRay is still up for sale. Call me crazy! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back