Sold / Found xbox

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theace55

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi,

I have an xbox and many accessories for trade. The xbox is in perfect condition. The only difference from other xbox is that it is painted. The X is a blue color and two of the controllers are also blue. It looks great and is the only one like it on the block. The box comes with 4 controllers and the microphone used for xbox live. The games are Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell, Unreal tournament, test drive offroad wide open, jsrf, james bond agent under fire, tony hawk 3,Halo, and turok evolution. All games are in perfect condition. Splinter cell comes with the walk through guide. I also have the dvd kit. Looking for around 350 or best offer. If you have any interest please email me at [email protected] < There is an _ between 55 and 1 55_1>

No thread crapping...

I'm interested in just the Halo portion of everything... since I already have an xbox... :sorry:

hey. the box is still for sale. Will not part out unless i get a really good price.

does anyone want it?

still up for sale, first 300 takes it

What did you use to paint it blue? Can I see a Picture?
[move]-Kellen[/move]

Status
Not open for further replies.