Sold / Found wtt/wtb rc10gt plus parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RC10lover627

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have a rc10gt and I'm lookin for hop ups in the engine, servos and parts on the truck like a arms, transmission, etc... tell me wat u got.. i also have a super nitro rs4 roller ill trade for the parts to... my email is [email protected].

thanks rc10lover627

I can sell you a .21 engine mount for $30...

i already have a mount for a .21...do u have an engine to??

Last edited:
I'll bump my gt add up for you. Check it out, ton's of extras.

I have an ofna hyper 8 port in my current rc10gt. Its kicks ass with its 2.5hp... only like 110 brand new.

o i dont want to spen a lot of money maybe like 100.00 for a bunch of parts

thanks

What kind of parts do you need?

like aluminum and just a bunch of extra parts that ill need wen i go bashin next month

I will sale you a complete rc10gt roller + extra parts for 110 shipped.

Brandon

I have a full set of silver Aluminum a-arms that i am not going to use. They have some good scratches on them, but no bends... $25 shipped?

Also have a blue aluminum rear shock tower with a black RPM bulkhead... $10

nice offers and all but i could buy those aluminum for half the price at my hobby shop.. sry about this but i wanted to get stuff cheaper then goin to my lhs. o ya and sorry untchbl i dont want to spend that much.

thanks for the offers

Last edited:
RC10lover627 said:
o i dont want to spen a lot of money maybe like 100.00 for a bunch of parts

thanks

from your broken english I tranlated that you might want to spend $100 on a bunch of parts. I figured what better way then buy a whole truck for 100 bucks.

:shrug:

You hobby shop must be really low priced. GPM a arms on ebay are $20 a pair... I'm selling 2 pair (front and back)... ill lower the price, since i really dont need the extra stuff i have... I got titanium shock towers now! RPM is the way to go with everything you can get!

no its not that its just that i kno the people there so i get like a bunch of discounts and stuff and i didnt mean to put in a 100 i ment about 50-60 dollars i got distracted whil typin... sry for the missunderstanding

anybody with parts.. ill consider anything now

yes... its the stock one... y?

I have some spare c-clips that are for holding the piston on the wrist pin. I dont have an ae .15 any more... i like my .21 now!

wait wat r c clips.. i never seen those before.. i think i kno wat u mean but I'm not sure

Status
Not open for further replies.