Sold / Found WTT wanted to trade LOTS of stuff

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The short course tires mainly. (2.2/3.0)

I have t/e maxx rear differential rebuild kit (nip) differentials, m.I p cvd's, stock a arms, and some golden horizons aluminum parts.

sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Good for you!!! Now go make your own post. I dont have one of them to trade. I have only the stuff listed and pictured.

Well put ;)

The tires are all traded to area51racer

Everythign else is still available.

The tires are all traded to area51racer

Everythign else is still available.

Been waiting for a PM from you.. ready to ship

Been waiting for a PM from you.. ready to ship

I have been PM'ing you... I thought you werent going to be home till monday ? ( today )

You have my adress allready.

I have been PM'ing you... I thought you werent going to be home till monday ? ( today )

You have my adress allready.

Ready to ship? PM me

parts and a PM sent

Area51 racer scammed me out of all the loose tires. The rest is still available.

Care to tell us about that?

We aranged a trade. We were both suposed to get tracking numbers for our shipments. After a month of exuses he claims to have shipped his items. But FORGOT to get a tracking # and FORGOT to put a return adress on his package. When i asked for my items back or at least payment for shipping he became hostile and juvenile.

I remained profesional in an attempt to get ANYTHING out of him. He would promise me this.... promise me that...... never got nothing but exuses out of the kid.

First rate lier. Rude. Arogant. Scumbag.

He no longer uses this forum ( he told me so. To let me know it was pointless to badmouth him) maybee he has changed names i dont know.

If your gonna throw the stuff away I'll take whatever tires you have left. I'll pay for shipping.

aditional picture of tires was requested

tmaxxtires001.jpg

First rate lier. Rude. Arogant. Scumbag.

He no longer uses this forum ( he told me so. To let me know it was pointless to badmouth him) maybee he has changed names i dont know.

There's a reason we ask that sellers be here for 90 days and have 100 useful posts. We get to know them and trust them. When it's a buyer, you should check for the same thing or you're taking your chances.

I'm sorry he burned you, but he's another internet scammer. Feel free to badmouth him all you want. He will be able to read the posts but I'll block his IP so he can't ever get back under any name.

All wheels and tires are now sold. Still have the rest of it.

Somebody must want these cvd's ???

What do they go on?^^

all the wheels and tires are gone, still have all the mini inferno parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back