Sold / Found WTS/WTT FEELER: Traxxas 3.3 Jato Truggy RTR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumperoo

Last edited:
This is for referance and incase sale falls through. All the extras included, I have some ribbed front tires around here somewhere I think that my son has gone and stowed away somewhere.

GTR Shock Cups & Misc Pieces, (4) IMEX SKULL 2.8 wheel/tire set, Suspension arm pins, stock 'green' GTR rear springs, stock street tires, a bunch of sway bars and some arms
P1070404.jpg

P1070405.jpg

Holy i want it can you consider 200 or is that two low :(

Buyer backed out, back up $310+ 1/2 shipping.

TTT $300 + 1/2 shipping lower 48 TTT

If I didnt already have 2 Stadium trucks..... Its a pretty sweet lookin ride. hope someone buys it soon.

Bump TTT

I thought this was sold already......bump

Bump TTT. ^No, the buyer backed out, no worries.

I don't think my dad will get me another RC for at least a few month. I just got a revo 3.3 for Christmas and a brushless 1 10 e revo with LOTS of upgrades but good luck selling it :)

I don't think my dad will get me another RC for at least a few month. I just got a revo 3.3 for Christmas and a brushless 1 10 e revo with LOTS of upgrades but good luck selling it :)

You said your "Dad" would get you one, You never said anything about yourself not getting one!!!! LOL

Good luck with the sale.

True but I don't get an allowance I do chore and my parents let me get what I want

nice rig good luck with sale

If this isn't gone by 01March2012 It'll be on it's way to mi casa. So you better make a move before then.

UPDATE, Jato no long has the Badlands, instead will be replaced with the SKULL tires/wheels, price remains the same @ $300 + 1/2 shipping.

Bump TTT

would you consider sellin me just those skull and cross bone wheels ???

^^No, for I need a set of wheels and tires to ship with the Jato, if the Badlands were on it still, absolutly.

Bump TTT

What happened to it that it needs a steering servo and a transmission case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back