WTF Up

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
digger hello my friend..its great to see ya on the board.

Funny i was just reading that OZECs thread ha ha ha..I feels good to missed..
:)

welcome. haven't seen you since you tried to buy the 5B raffle :)

well ill be damned.. i never thought id see ol Z again! welcome back big dawg!! glad to have the wreck shop back in the house!

Wow, 'sup foo? Been hangin out with Christian and Humbolt? Still at 3.26 ppd - what a spammer...

Gald you're back, Zandor. We've got too many young pups here asking about your favorites, NOS and Superchargers. Go get 'em big guy!!!!!!!

Good to see you dog. Always wonder what happened. Glad you're popping in. And glad you're doing well.

Good to see you back Bryan.
You getting back into the hobby or just stopping by to say hi?

Hey Brian ! Welcome back . I hope all is well . Still got the revo ? Did ya ever jump the house ?

Well now I have to say something cause i was named in this garbage thread. Sigh..
Sky and el pirata??? what am I wood?
Nice to see the old names on the board. Hello boys!

Hey it's Zandor.....damn feels kinda like when I was digging through some of my old crap and found an old PC game Duke Nukem from 1994. Welcome back man.

I think the planets all aligned... It's like a 10yr reunion around here... lol
What's up guys..

Brian is that you or did someone hack your RCNT account and posing as you? :)

Woodie, it's not nice to hack Ratzo's account and then act like it's not you. Shame on you.

Z, IMBroken, Ratzo....

Damn, good times....

wow a thread full of members from a while back....i think i've seen ZANDOR around before and i know i've seen Imbroken around before

Back