Sold / Found wtb items.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_doug_x

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ok i'm gonna try to keep everything in one thread,
wtb 1/18 and 1/10th, brushless motor/combo etc.. let me know what you have

need a set of onroad wheels,tires for 1/10 scale, not sure of hex size but it's the same as the .15 nitro 4 tecs.

wtb a traxxas stampede "roller" nitro or electric.

wtb losi mini lst2 esc

wtb 1/18th buggy wheels/tires in good shape, but they require i believe a 10mm hex, the same as a.15 nitro 4 tec.

wtb cheap 1/10th servos.

for sale
.15 t-maxx "the old model" with a os.18tm. never ran, motor is new.
duratrax maximum mt pro. with os.12 there both going as a package deal
250firm..

for sale
losi mini lst2's 1 ready to run and 2 rolling chassis with no eletronics and the gearboxes are bad. they prob. need a few more things. 115firm......

i do not wish to part out the package deals "the lst2s will be sold together" and the t maxx and maximum mt pro will be sold together, so please do not ask me to part either of these out.
this could be updated at anytime, so check back.

Last edited:
i have some slicks for an rs4. what are you looking to pay for them

what kind of rs4 do you have. i have 1 and 1/2 roller rs4s

i don't have a rs4 i just need some on road wheels, most on road cars have the same adapters for the wheels 1/10th

I can give you the drift tires at 10$ with free shipping but i can't ship them till friday. also i will not let you pay until they are then. so if somebody gets a better offer take it but if not i will send them out friday after payment is agreed on

is that tires/wheels?

yes. Although i do not know whether they are drift tires or just slicks. they fell soft but I've never seen drift tires before so i can't tell

well after further exam they need to be reglued and the rim looks like sh1t also one has a small crack in the treadwall

yes. Although i do not know whether they are drift tires or just slicks. they fell soft but I've never seen drift tires before so i can't tell

well after further exam they need to be reglued and the rim looks like sh1t also one has a small crack in the treadwall

i'll pass on them, that's a good price for what you got, but i'm looking for something that's already glued in decent shape.

to the top

still looking for nitro or electric stampede..

anyone got any cheap 1/10 servos that are good?

to the top

I have some cheap servos....maybe 2-3 of them. @ 40-50 oz/in of torque each. Nothing great, but they work.

Status
Not open for further replies.