Sold / Found WTB: 1/8th Buggy roller or RTR

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shoot me a price bro for the PCR. I will see if it is what I want. Thanks Z!

Ill do 225$ Shipped..It will have a set of crappy rims W/ a set of kunckles mounted.90% tread left.
And I will throw in a new never used Ofna 053 pipe and header..

How does that sound?

Pic of what is offered Bro!

PCR.jpg

OH ya I also have two bodies For it!

That's a sweet deal, Jon2, especially since Z's got 20 pounds of crap on those rims! He's going to take a bath on the shipping charges!

Monkey Wrench said:
That's a sweet deal, Jon2, especially since Z's got 20 pounds of crap on those rims! He's going to take a bath on the shipping charges!

I did say they were crappy rims..Didn't I?

Well...crappy and crap covered are two different things! I mean, you're selling him crap covered crappy rims, but at least you're being upfront about it!

Just bustin' ya a bit, dog!

Um yeah you said "crappy" not crap filled.....

hehe.... I'm startin poop.

Jon,

It's cool, I just thought i'd throw the offer out at ya. Good luck!

BTW, I hope your doing well. Havent talked with you in awhile...

Colton

LMK Bro...I am going to list it...

ZANDOR said:
LMK Bro...I am going to list it...

Well For some idiot reason the hobby shop my cousin will go through is tiny and doesn't carry Ofna. WTH? They do carry Xray, Kyosho and XTM. From what he says its a tiny shop but they are selective...really. I will let you know. I may get yours as a spare for friends to use. I will PM ya on the matter.

lmk i still have the xtm available

I am waiting on cousins answer. He likes the Ofna as he liked my original PCR. So far Zandor is a maybe and the XTM's. I have been offered another ride on the side. I shoul;d have an answer this week. Thanks all!!

Jon

I've got a nice PRP Swift.
It needs a new pivot nut and two center bulk towers, but it's clean, sealed, and in excellent shape.

Make me an offer.

My friend is selling a XTM X-Terminator Deluxe with a SH .28 and a JP-1 pipe. It is RTR with a HS-645MG steering servo.

The buggy is in my possesion right now, and I can get you some pics, lmk.

I have brought the XTM to his attention and he says he will keep a look out on the forum. He is considering the XTM due to the HP near him. Is it the first one or the second one?

If your talking to me its the first one, but the Deluxe version so its got some CF parts and 5mm shock towers and aother nice hop ups. A Pro chassis was put on it, and I believe the diffs are filled with 5,7,3 oils but I am not positive on that. Its also got a set of badlands tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back