Wrecked Exotics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, thats Don car, owner of lazy days. I got to check out that car first person in that guys garage during gasperilla here in Florida. He was telling me he wanted a new one because he already had almost 400 miles on it. Funny guy. He also had a porche GT2 which was parked under it, a Ferrari Modena parked next to that, a Ferrari Garrardo, however it's speeled, parked above that car. The he had a Rolls royce parked outside and his other garage was cleared out for the caterers to keep bring out food for the party he was having. I got to walk around he house and boy does he has some nice useless poop. He has one of the actual superbowl trophies, a pair of Jordans old old shoes, signed.. Thats all I can recall right now. His house is freaking amazing at only 6 million. Hehe, only.. He has spent way more money on his cars though. He has something like 13 exotics. He picked up that Enzo when my friends dad was sent to Europe to go car shopping for him. He also picked up a Mclaren F1 and some other boner cars. That Enzo was beautiful though. The whole bottum was carbon fiber.
:hump:

How about these wrecks ...
insurance2.jpg

insurance3.jpg

insurance6.jpg

insurance1.jpg

Man it seems to hurt more even though it's not my car. If it was my car being totalled I'd be like jumping up and down joyously. LOL

ROTFL... the boats name is 'Temporary Insanity II' that name fits. The driver must have been insane to not see that sign.

OMG, I'd rather have seen dead bodies, I cried for like 15 minutes those pictures are sick and graphic!:depress:

Back