Sold / Found Winter 1/8 Buggy Sale Almost RTR package

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TalonOne

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok Up For Sale today is a:

Hyper 7 PCR
Pillow ball suspension
Comes with a Spectrum Ultra Torque Servo for steering
Hitec MG for Throttle and Break
Badlands tires on black dish and
Panther Komoto Dragons on yellow dish.
Spider diff in center
Traxxas 27mhz receiver and transmitter.

Included but not installed is a used RB concepts Worlds 7 engine (still good compression.) with a beat up JP-1 with header. You will need an engine mount and clutch bearings to complete.
I got this Buggy used from Our own Monkey Wrench so it was well taken care of, and I have put some upgrades into it as well as ran it a bunch. It is a very durable and solid ride, but the buyer will need to assemble and tune the rig to their liking. So some experience is required.

Sold of course "as is" due to the nature of the sport.

The buggy needs the guards replaced so I have included them as well as the clutch gear...like I said some clutch bearings and a motor mount and this is ready to rip. You will need bump starting equipment as well. For a serious buyer I will include a Dynamite Torque Starter for a song.

I am asking $250
Shipped to the lower 48.

All offers considered...but this is a fair deal. I also have many spares and other engines I could include for a quick sale and a few $$.

Now for the pics.

package.gif

roller.gif

skulls.gif

axiallid.gif

guardsgif

engine.gif

clutch.gif

bottom.gif

Thanks for looking!!!

TalonOne

OUT

Last edited:
whatcha gathering money for, mike?

got your eye on an AE RC8?? if i didn't want one of those so bad myself, i would be ALL KINDS of over this!!

people... this is a phenomenal deal! the engine alone is worth his asking price and then some... wow.

what are you doing to me, talon... i'll be back if this isn't gone with the quickness...

riddle me this... just how much fun are these hypers!?

whatcha gathering money for, mike?

got your eye on an AE RC8?? if i didn't want one of those so bad myself, i would be ALL KINDS of over this!!

people... this is a phenomenal deal! the engine alone is worth his asking price and then some... wow.

what are you doing to me, talon... i'll be back if this isn't gone with the quickness...

riddle me this... just how much fun are these hypers!?

I am really just covering my new Jammin CRT .5 purchase (trying to keep the whole thing in a budget).

I LOVE THE HYPERS...they are a very durable as a race rig and really a FUN basher. They fly very well and with the hot engines I have been running in them ...including the one I am selling here.....they really jam around the track. I have another one I may sell...but I would immediately go and get a Hyper 8.5 as that is the next one on my list to build. I have an RB Concepts Numbered SEVEN in the box on the shelf for that build up..:bandit:

Enuf chatting ...somebody grab this deal....;)

Or not and them You have to grab it big M.................:bow:

Midday West Coast Bump......

Morning bump for a buyer.....

Would you consider parting out just the engine and pipe together?-Q

Hmmm well I actually am in possession of a few engines ...what rig do need one for?

I probably have a combo that would fit......perhaps this combo...and I could put another one with this package.

Send a PM (click on my name to send it) with your thoughts....lets see what we can do.

Is there anything you looking to trade for? Kinda super low on cash, blew engine in my real truck lol.

Not really needing anything......perhaps a Hyper 8.5 .....but if you had that you would not want this........sorry to hear about your truck.....you better fix that first....;)

Got my truck all fixed up today. Forgot to buy spark plug tho. No Hypers on my end. Ill see if I can the funds together if not, sorry.

Thats cool...at least you can drive to work and such.....;)

GAH! this thing is still available?! you're killing me...

you mention bump start equipment. is there a pull start adapter for that engine? i hate bumpers. too much to lug aroung.

i'm just waiting for my lipos to sell, mike, and i'm all over this! you have no use for lipo batteries, so i won't even bother offering. anyway... cheers, my man.

GAH! this thing is still available?! you're killing me...

you mention bump start equipment. is there a pull start adapter for that engine? i hate bumpers. too much to lug aroung.

i'm just waiting for my lipos to sell, mike, and i'm all over this! you have no use for lipo batteries, so i won't even bother offering. anyway... cheers, my man.

Thanks bud .....I have a Racers Edge Surefire .32 that has a pull starter....I could substitute.....I have interest in the badlands and the skull lid as well.....looks like it may end up being a parter outer..........in any case I have enough gear her to make it a good deal ...lemme know.

TalonOne

OUT

Hey talon, just a bit of a longshot, but do you happen to have an extra RB carb layin around?

Hey talon, just a bit of a longshot, but do you happen to have an extra RB carb layin around?

If you would have said Ofna Hyper carb....yes.....Extra RB ...no....I have them on my engines ...the one here and the numbered SEVEN....awaiting the 8.5 kit....

Ofna Hyper, eh.... Think it'd fit an RB engine (15MM wide engine block carb hole)? Which ofna engine?

Last edited:
Ofna Hyper, eh.... Think it'd fit an RB engine? Which ofna engine?

The hyper 21 8 port ....not sure it would fit.....which RB you trying to slap it on??

I don't see why it would not house a big block 21 or more. I had a 26 in one before.

I mean that the engine itself should fit on the Hyper...

Last edited:
I'll do some research and find out. It's gonna be goin on an RB C4 (which takes a 15mm carb). I was thinkin I could use the carb off my OS VZ-R on it, but then came to the realisation that an on-road carbs' fuel delivery curve might mess with the engine and make it unreliable.

It looks like the carb has a 15mm throat (the part that fits down into the block), if that's the case, how much would ya want for it? And would you be willin to wait till the 20th to wheel-n-deal on it?

Last edited:
I'll do some research and find out. It's gonna be goin on an RB C4 (which takes a 15mm carb). I was thinkin I could use the carb off my OS VZ-R on it, but then came to the realisation that an on-road carbs' fuel delivery curve might mess with the engine and make it unreliable.

It looks like the carb has a 15mm throat (the part that fits down into the block).

Lemme know....I can send it along in any case and you can try it......why not just buy the RB carb???? Ya know to be sure no troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.