wierd

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

t-maxx 3.3

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
i am working on my t-maxx3.3 building a 69 dodge charger[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 057.jpg
    057.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 104
  • 066.jpg
    066.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 75
I think you have 2 of your tires swapped and are backwards.

Yep. He is doing the improved x rotation pattern, it will be back correct after 3000 mile service...I have actually seen nutty shops rotate directional tires on real autos like this, crazy, crazy, crazy,

I personally like them for some reason - nice looking body! :)

Like I said on your last insult, opinions are like butts, everybody has one!!

By the way, I didnt know everything had to line up and be perfect as it's only an r/c car and not a real one!

Last edited:
If you look at actual modified 4x4s where the body isn't original, the wheel wells rarely line up. The point of the things is so that the wheel has somewhere to go - if the wheels are bigger than the car, who cares where they are at? LOL!

At first I desperately wanted to change my body out, but now I'm hooked on car bodies on the Maxx. Each to his own; without diversity, this world would be a pretty boring place :).

Like I said on your last insalt, opinions are like butts, everybody has one!!

By the way, I didnt know everything had to line up and be perfect as it's only an r/c car and not a real one!

If that's what you consider an insult, you need to get out more. I'd at least have split the difference a little better. That would have tucked the motor in more then it already is, though. Better get rid of the windows. She gonna get hot. Maybe not too bad since the body doesn't look like it reaches the chassis. :snooty:

Yeah the body reaches the chassis and it doesn't run hot.
This is t-maxx 3.3's dad and I think he did a great job for his first try at painting a body considering he is only 12.

If that's the first, and he's only 12, it's a super good job. I can't wait to see what his work looks like after 5 or 6 more lids. We all start out basic, then each one forces us to challenge ourselves a little more with the next one.
Well done, t-maxx 3.3.

i think its cool, makes it unique, or at least not as common. great job on the body! i know plenty of people who couldnt do that at twice his age

The paint job looks real good. I didn't realize how young he is. The leather taste in my mouth shouldn't last too long! Nice job on the body, but, my opinion's the same. Very nice job T Maxx 3.3! You'll be a pro by the time your 15!

we need a side shot... from top it looks pretty good!
For being 12, he's blown my body painting skills out of the water! and I'm more than double his age!! Awesome job!

Back