Why do people hate to have fun?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: reply

just tell them that your still young enough that you dont have to walk around the block to get your exersise. then ask them if it is time to take thier pills. old stuck up SOB's

Keep you toys OFF MY LAWN!!

a-lawn.jpg

Last edited:
PFFFT!!! I"ll roost you, your lawn and your pea shooter old man.....and be long gone before you get to the gun!:p:

Just take his cane and seeing-eye blond and he'll never find that little toy. Besides, Rolex's yard is nothing but crabgrass and weeds. He never wants to put his pants on to go outside.

So i was sitting out in front of the house after work, drinking a beer and running my T-maxx around. I live on a road with a lot of foot traffic... dog walkers etc because its a scenic drive. Anyway two different people stopped and said "aren't you a little old for that" (I'm 30) My reply was your never to old to have fun but I would have rather told them to F off....

Two different people; one intimidated, and one ignorant.
I'll bet "wheel Of Fortune" on the TV after work is their kinda fun.

my mom and dad tell me the sam thing but i tell them its my money so what ever. but ya i love playing with my revo 3.3 more then my nitro4tec 3.3

I think it is all about the "theatre",... the place of the recreation. It is probably the front lawn that raised that response from the snobs.

If a 30 year old guy was flying a cool kite on the Atlantic beach, nobody would say,

"Hey, aren't you too old for that?"

I enjoy racing on my front lawn, and a straight away across the driveway leads air to a tight course mowed in a wooded vacant lot next door.

And I can drink all the beer I want, cuz I'm with my son, I'm 45, and I don't have to drive home.

LMFAO.....

Actually, I keep the gun in the bathroom because I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning.
I love the smell of gunpowder any time of day...

Back