Who's pierced or tattooed

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, El P - The bird looking tribal is the same tat that a pro surfer has by the name of Matt Archbold. What does it mean?

The one in the small pic
lrlegs.jpg

Eventually I would like to have both my sleeves done. Thought about getting on in my ear, but dont know what to get. My friends sister has a rose in her ear and she also has makeup tats. She has her lips outlined and her eye makeup, both are tattooed on there.

Originally posted by GilBeQuick

Just sit there and watch it be done! Everyone says the wrist hurts more than other places but I didn't think it was that bad at all. The worst was the one on my ankle cause the needle was pretty much hitting my ankle bone the whole time.

I've always heard that the abdomen hurts the most. I'd imagine those fools that get their whole foot tatooed would hurt the most in between the toes.
Gil, what I meant was did you use the topical cream a half hour before the laser treatment? I didn't but each time the Dr. ran the laser down the side of my abdomen I was wishing that I had.

gutterboy, I surely would like a couple more of them someday.

None here.
I guess I never felt passionate enough about a visual to carry it with me for the rest of my life.

My wife has 6 tats on her face.
1 on each eyebrows, 1 on each eye lid, and 1 on each of her lips.
Looking at he you would never know.

They call it permanent makeup. Its nice to wakeup to a fresh face every morning.

I have three tats but I want more. I have an eagle busting out of my back shoulder where Diver's is, a lion head on my right arm, and a chinese dragon on the left arm. I had my left ear double pierced, but it has been a few years since I have worn them. The next tat will be a tribal band around the right arm tying it together with the lion head.

i have 8 tats and my wife has 6 tats we bought a tattoo setup and we do are own tats in are home when I'm done my hole upper body but not my face covered with tats

No sir, no topical cream. Acutally this is the first I've ever heard of the cream. It wasn't an option for me. I wish I did have it though, getting it zapped hurts more than having it put on. It feels like someone is popping a rubber band on you REALLY hard, over and over again....or like very hot grease is continuously splattering on you. If you have the option, use the cream.

Originally posted by Nitroaddict
Hey, El P - The bird looking tribal is the same tat that a pro surfer has by the name of Matt Archbold. What does it mean?

The one in the small pic
lrlegs.jpg
That's where I got the design from. I really liked it so I put it to paper and my buddy inked it.

Whoooooooooooooooa, Swirlies! Nice colors and design. How far are you going to go with that design? did you have your arm pits done too? I know that hurts since it's a sensitive part.

No armpit done but close enough. and yea that part got black and blue when It started to heal. I am no sure what design i will continue. I was thinking of just putting a small band to cap it off and start with something new.

Nice tatoo man... for that pic you're allowed to wake up the dead.

i have piercings, i have my lebra pierced " the creese between your chin and bottom lip" and my ear.

I dunno about piercings. Kind gives me goosebumps seeing some piercings. Tattoo's, well I got mine because I really wanted one for the longest time, before they were considered "fashionable."

Msly - Sweet tat/s man. Good desing and great color bro. Unlike many, many tats I've seen over the years, I'd be proud of that.

Its funny... i saw this guys work before and I just told him to do what he wanted. He wrote out this design free hand with a pen, I said it looked cool and he just started inking me LOL.

I've got piercings 2 in each ear each lobe has a 2gauge(1/4")hole, and an 8gauge (1/8")hole.

Back