Who is this?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flandersander

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Who is this man?

Last edited:
Where did you get my american idol try out picture??? :cool:

Isn't he a reall small dude with a shrunken head from the "Bubble Boy" Freak show scene?

Who cares about him what's important here is what is that women on the right doing?

that guy lives close to an old member of the forum named joey. joey posted up a picture of himself with that dude in a thread somewere!

Really? Is he still on here every once in a while?

Oh I know lots about him. I went to see him when he was "visiting relatives" here. I met him personally, he is really funny, even in person.

I can't remember what movie it was on but there is a scene where he is inside someones head they take the top of his head off and that dude is inside sitting at a piano or drums or something and hes like this is your brain on drugs and smiles lol.

EDIT: it was on scary movie 2 lol. In shortys brain.

I can't remember what movie it was on but there is a scene where he is inside someones head they take the top of his head off and that dude is inside sitting at a piano or drums or something and hes like this is your brain on drugs and smiles lol.

EDIT: it was on scary movie 2 lol. In shortys brain.

He's perfect for those kind of roles!

Damn I thought he died a few years ago? Or was that Hank?

Nope, he's still kickin.

Oh I know lots about him. I went to see him when he was "visiting relatives" here. I met him personally, he is really funny, even in person.

If you know lots about him and met him personally, then why did you have to create a thread asking who he is?

Beetle juice is awesome. Dudes funny as hell and talks MAD smack. Check out Hank "The angry Drunkin dwarf". He's funny as hell too, but passed away a couple years back.

Back