Which Nitro Buggy for racing????

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ObiWan

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I have been racing electric 2wd mod and 4wd mod for 20 years and am finally going nitro. I am stuck between getting the New Hyper 8 or the Jammin Pro kit. Which one do you think would be better and why? Also I wouldnt mind doing alittle bashing if I'm not racing. Obi

Nice to see you finally made it over here...

Anyway guys, he's mainly planning to do racing with some ocassional bashing on the side incase that wasn't clear for anyone.

Thanks for the new forum!!!!, also does anyone have any opinions??? Obi

May want to try searching in the buggy forum. I have a Hyper 7, so I can't speak to the Hyper 8 or the Jammin' kit, but my 7 is tough as nails.

You should be happy with that. Everyone I know that owns a Hyper 7 speaks highly of them, so the 8's gotta be just as good.

Welcome to the site.
I'd say out of the two that you posted, Hyper 8.
The Jammin is a nice racer also, but the Hyper 7 is built like a rock.
I would imagine that the 8 would be too.

I just bought the Hyper 8 for 310 shipped, I think its a good deal, lightly used hardly any scratches new tires and rims, and a .21 Hyper 8 port motor. Obi

Sounds like a deal to me. That motor has some decent power too. I'm sure you'll like your new buggy! :D

sounds like a real good deal. You should be really happy with that one.

I am soooo stoked!!!!! can't wait till I recieve it and get to start racing!!!!!!!
Obi

I just bought my brother a hyper 7 pro on ebay today also so we can have some fun racing and be competative!!!!!! Obi

P.S. paid 182 shipped for it with an O.S. RG .21 motor

Damn, another great deal!

I reccomend a ni-mh 5-cell flat pack. Brand doesn't really matter too much. I'd just as at very least 1100mah, if not 1200 mah.
You can also use a hump-pack if you prefer.

I just bought a 1400 hump pack from smc for 12 dollars off ebay so I should have enough juice!!!! Again CVEC7 thanks for everything I could not have done it without you!!!!!! You have been a great help and KUDO's!!!!! To you!!!!! Obi

I just bought a OFNA chrome box bump start with a new battery for 69 off ebay agian!!!!!! Ebay gods must be with me today!!!!!! Obi

Where ya from CVEC7?????????

I am defenatly going to frequent this forom!!!!!!!!! :)

woah!
nice one!
u got loads of gd bits there for cheap.
well done!
also well done on choosing the hyper 8.
i have heard loads of great things about it.
and you got it for a mere £310! :eek: Bargain.
about £500 new, ain't they?

anyway, welcome to the mad rcnt.

enjoy it! :D

Back