Where to buy Redcat Racing decal stickers?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nazUK

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Does anyone know where I can get REDCAT RACING decal stickers?

Thanks

Well, i guess i'd call redcat racing, if they don't have any you may find a print shop or do it yourself with a color printer and decal paper, i hope this helps.

Well, i guess i'd call redcat racing, if they don't have any you may find a print shop or do it yourself with a color printer and decal paper, i hope this helps.

Been in touch with RedCat Racing and they only sell with the body shells which I think is a bit silly as if ever you needed an extra set then basically it's tough luck.
They really need to cater for other aspects of rc accessories/parts.

Last edited:
@nazUK Send a PM to @RAMTech-RC, he's a reseller for Redcat Racing he might be able to hook you up with decals.

Last edited:
Just shoot me your model number and I will check around.

I had asked that day, but they were boxing everything up and started moving their warehouse to a new location. They should be all moved in and settled, I will ask this week when I am there.

I had asked that day, but they were boxing everything up and started moving their warehouse to a new location. They should be all moved in and settled, I will ask this week when I am there.

Thanks mate wasn't sure if you had forgotten so thought I remind you.
But thats great will wait to hear from you.

Thanks again :thumbup:

Hi

haven't heard from you was wondering did you have any success?
If you can't get hold of them it's OK don't want to bug you all the time.

Thanks

I just left Redcat and found a bin with stickers, but I couldn;t remember what truck you had. I will pick one up this week.

I just left Redcat and found a bin with stickers, but I couldn;t remember what truck you had. I will pick one up this week.

Doesn't look like i'm ever going to get these stickers so i won't hold my breath anymore considering i've been waiting since June.

nazUK, which recat do u have and do you like it?

Hi Jamez

I have the Landslide but I've done quite a bit of my own mods, one of which is I upgraded the engine to a SH. 28 6-port and I love it.
It is my first ever nitro, learn't a lot since then, not decided yet whether I want to upgrade as it serves it's purpose and I get loads of fun from it :D

Nice. I have the volcano. With sh18. But having nothing but problems with the engine. I am thinking i have to seal the engine and practice my tuning techniques more. But when its running properly it is alot of fun. Take er ez. Later