Whats your desktop background?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember that one too... I guess that explains why some people are posting their backgrounds without icons......?

Kidding!!

Mine is currently set to the mindf*ck one (until I find something else).
desktop_Medium_.jpg

Yeah, I know... clutter!

So what will me crap myself when I see something? What is it I will see?

If you look just right, you can see the left side of a devils' face, right in the middle, looking down to the left. Otherwise, I think it's about as fake as it gets.

When it made the rounds a while back, no one saw anything special. I think it was originally a .gif file where you stared at it, and suddenly something jumped out at you. Whoever sent it around, didn't get the animation working, and probably sent it as a .jpg.

Rolex's explanation makes more sense, heh. Wouldn't surprise me if someone made it one of those screamer images. Altho, it would need a scream sound to be really effective.

.gif files are multi framed to create movement and still shots. I made the movements in my avatar through a program that deals with .gif. If it's not saved as 'optimized' it will just be one still frame. The scream would also be triggered to sound with the frame that jumps out.
I looked at the photo many times in the past, and you start to imagine that you see something. Certainly nothing that would leave bricks on the carpet.

i got a better idea... mindfuck.

everybody stares and stares at the picture... looking for something. the mindfuck is that there really is nothing.

i'd say that is the very definition of 'mind fiddlesticks'.

cheers... and you're welcome ;)

i got a better idea... mindfuck.

everybody stares and stares at the picture... looking for something. the mindfuck is that there really is nothing.

i'd say that is the very definition of 'mind fiddlesticks'.

cheers... and you're welcome ;)

Thats what I was thinking but wasn't sure hahaha. It truly is a mind fiddlesticks.:LoL:

Heres my current one:

untitled.jpg

Anyone into Traditional Rods?

.gif files are multi framed to create movement and still shots. I made the movements in my avatar through a program that deals with .gif. If it's not saved as 'optimized' it will just be one still frame. The scream would also be triggered to sound with the frame that jumps out.
I looked at the photo many times in the past, and you start to imagine that you see something. Certainly nothing that would leave bricks on the carpet.

But, can you embed audio into a .gif? If you can, man, things have come a long way...

Back