whats the fastest engine in the market?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

need4speed

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I'm looking for a fast engine price is no concern. (girlfriend is paying for it) :winnar: i was looking at the sirio sp21prpro , rb rody, rb collari, or ?? i just recently got rid or my novarossi rx21r1wc its was really fast. got my super nitro rs4 doing a good 80 mph. but i traded it for a new era pro stock car. i drag race my cars so i need a fast engine. please help.

Hard to say what engine is the fastest, even a decent engine can push a car to such a crazy speed. The RB Rody C5 team/dynoed edition has an incredible amount of power, and the C5 11 port version as well. The CMB Evo2 Rapter is also another fast motor.

A .21 in a 1/10 scale car (less weight) will easily push a car to that kind of speed, 80mph is pretty good for an RS4, does it have a 2-speed transmission?

that is one mean mill, FRB. I've seen them run, keeps upp with the Rody on the straights, at my local on road track

Back