Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with mom. One brown spec and compost os banana bread. I like mine slightly green yellow to pure bright yellow.
You and your green bananas, again!
Screenshot_20240516_164432.jpg

I agree with mom. One brown spec and compost os banana bread. I like mine slightly green yellow to pure bright yellow.
I went for the longest time unable to eat bananas. Unload HOT semi trailers with boxes of them stacked in there, no pallets. All hand stacked. Then we had to open each box, weigh each hand, wrap a plastic wrap strip around them, and slap the weight sticker/price tag on them. Day in, day out. I must have weighed and priced a million bananas.

You should have seen some of the spiders in those boxes 😱😱😱

I like em green myself.Pears soft, apples crisp and cold, watermelon seedless and ripe. Beef? rather rare, burgers , med well. Seafood ? from Maine. 🤣

I must be like them. 🤣

Any dark, and it's getting close to trash, Dave will make banana pancakes. So good. :cool:

I went for the longest time unable to eat bananas. Unload HOT semi trailers with boxes of them stacked in there, no pallets. All hand stacked. Then we had to open each box, weigh each hand, wrap a plastic wrap strip around them, and slap the weight sticker/price tag on them. Day in, day out. I must have weighed and priced a million bananas.

You should have seen some of the spiders in those boxes 😱😱😱
So, this was written for you? :hehe:

So, this was written for you? :hehe:

We would not have been allowed to play that song. We would have all killed each other.

But yes. That exactly describes my job back then. I was 18 at that time.

Last edited:
Yall would have gone bannanas.
We were surrounded by produce. First and only time I ever saw anybody eat an onion like an apple. My boss did that all the time. Really strange.

I really hated that job. I don't tell many people this because it's so messed up, but I watched a man get decapitated there too. Forklift accident right in front of me. Traumatized me for life. I quit that place a week later. Couldn't take being there.

I think I will be making tacos this way from now on. 1.5lb 93% lean ground beef, 2 chicken breasts cut into nickel sized pieces, and mushrooms.
Constructed these 5 tacos with sour cream, salsa, cheese, lettuce, and Yucateco hot sauce. So good!
20240516_174938.jpg

I think I will be making tacos this way from now on. 1.5lb 93% lean ground beef, 2 chicken breasts cut into nickel sized pieces, and mushrooms.
Constructed these 5 tacos with sour cream, salsa, cheese, lettuce, and Yucateco hot sauce. So good!
View attachment 190113
You are the king. You and Warby. 🤣 You both make food look good.

Grilled Chicken, salad, and cheese fried Quesadilla. Planned on, yes, "Flan" for dessert, but I was way too full for any of that. Maybe for breakfast? 😎👍

The prep. Enough grilled chicken for at least 6 fried Quesadillas.
chicken.jpg

The build
20240516_175642.jpg

Finished product. These are so good!
20240516_180308.jpg

Back