Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you make claws out of the Bugles? 🙂 I used to love doing this when I was a kid.

I know you're not a big seafood guy, but my MIL makes an awesome cream cheese crab dip for these. She serves them at most family functions.
I actually like crab dip. My sister makes a good one.

Last edited:
Walleye, perch and fries.
20240515_174357.jpg

That banana is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy over ripe. :wacky:
You're just like my mom. She sees a brown spot and she turns it into banana bread. That banana is 'just' ripe. I should know. I worked at a banana warehouse for 2 years 😛

Pfffttt you would never make it in my banana world.
Mine has to have just a hint of green still on it. .
I will eat them a couple days after the ripeness of that banana. I don't like them when they are much less ripe than that. But they are of course better for you at lower ripeness.
Untitled255_20240516110011.png

That banana is actually perfect in sweetness and tenderness for me. Any green means I'll get that nasty fuzzy tongue effect 😝

Yeah, I like them too but the grocery store was out of them.

You're just like my mom. She sees a brown spot and she turns it into banana bread. That banana is 'just' ripe. I should know. I worked at a banana warehouse for 2 years 😛
I agree with mom. One brown spec and compost os banana bread. I like mine slightly green yellow to pure bright yellow.

Back