Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One time I bought this "green juice" thing, can't recall the brand, and it had to be one of the worst flavoring of anything I've ever bought. The flavoring was predominantly celery, and I like celery, but this stuff was so awful, I just threw it away. And, I'm someone who will finish food I don't like, just because I hate wasting food, but I just couldn't do it with this particular drink.
This stuff is very close to that level of disgusting. It is carbonated too, and that just seems to amplify it. But I made it through one. I am going to drink the other two just because they were $3 each. Not gonna waste it. It was somewhat refreshing though? It was really hot, and still no AC. So it kinda cooled me off.

Those popsicles are yummy.
I think these are just ok. Doubt I'll buy them again. I'm a big fan of their creamy fruit bars though.
Screenshot_20240506_214455.jpg

I think these are just ok. Doubt I'll buy them again. I'm a big fan of their creamy fruit bars though.
View attachment 189439
That's the ones I was thinking of.

Oh, and Haagen Dazs ice cream - I've had better. Maybe it was an old tub. But the texture was more like iced milk as opposed to ice cream. The cheapo Kroger brand is much better.

Last edited:
One time I bought this "green juice" thing, can't recall the brand, and it had to be one of the worst flavoring of anything I've ever bought. The flavoring was predominantly celery, and I like celery, but this stuff was so awful, I just threw it away. And, I'm someone who will finish food I don't like, just because I hate wasting food, but I just couldn't do it with this particular drink.
I feel that way about any food or bevarage that starts with "diet". 🤣

He had the vending machine guy at work trained to keep two slots full. And he pissed and moaned if he saw anybody else drinking his Tab.
I guess now we know why they're still being sold. Aspartame addiction.

My mouth waters when I smell steak cooking... I wonder if the same happens to vegans when they mow the lawn..?
They don't mow their lawn silly. They harvest it 😉

Back