Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Threw together some Nissin lo mein noodles with some chicken nuggets, bell pepper, onions, celery, and carrots. Made up a sweet and sour soy sauce for it. Turned out better than the Chinese joint down the street. And less food poisoning! 😄
Untitled233_20240501154704.png

Threw together some Nissin lo mein noodles with some chicken nuggets, bell pepper, onions, celery, and carrots. Made up a sweet and sour soy sauce for it. Turned out better than the Chinese joint down the street. And less food poisoning! 😄
View attachment 188970
General Fog's chicken?

Eating dinner tonight at MIL place for my son's 17th birthday. Needed a snack before dinner. Looked around the kitchen, and came up with: blueberry waffles and pbj with a maple sausage patty.
Not bad!
20240501_164508.jpg

Eating dinner tonight at MIL place for my son's 17th birthday. Needed a snack before dinner. Looked around the kitchen, and came up with: blueberry waffles and pbj with a maple sausage patty.
Not bad!
View attachment 189000
Next time throw and egg and a slice of American cheese on there 😋

Come on Mr Adventurous. Live a little 😉
I've had breakfast platters where the runny egg yolk would get on the toast that had jelly, and I ate it anyway. So, I do have an idea of the flavor combination.
I know I wouldn't hate it, but I just wouldn't want to make the effort for something I'm certain I'll find, meh.

Big leafy green salad, mixed greens & spinach, chard, red leaf lettuce, arugula, kale, mozzarella, sliced almonds, ranch dressing & crumbled up cool ranch Doritos. No I'm not stoned. 😄

Back