Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When my wife saw me mix scrambled eggs with mayo and put it on bread she thought I was nuts! To this day going on 26yrs later she will not add it if I want to make anything egg/mayo!
JR
White bread, mayo, scrambled eggs - love that as a quick snack.

White bread, mayo, scrambled eggs - love that as a quick snack.
You just had to mention it didn’t you, the wife suggested that we have scrambled egg wraps for dinner and I just went “I guess I’ll have mine with mayo”,, I threw some sriracha on and added a little umph, but the Mrs just would not touch it until I mixed it all up then she folded them,,
JR

IMG_3943.jpeg

The California rolls I made the other day was so tasty, I made full sized ones this evening. I picked up full sized nori sheets, wasabi, a jar of ginger, and more imitation crab meat, at the store today. Added avocado, cuke and Banchan to complete the rolls.
Worst sushi wrapping, ever!....but, they were delicious!
Also, picked up packaged flan cups at the store. Not bad.
20240424_174819.jpg

20240424_182952.jpg

Only got about 2 hours sleep 😩. Woke at 1am, it's now 5:30am. Coffee and toast, then I'm going to the ANZAC day, dawn service, then I may go to my parents for a full, cooked breakfast.
The good news is you will sleep good tonight! :banana:

Made some Hurst cajun 15 bean soup last night in the instapot. Had about a 1/2 pound (each) of andouille sausage and shrimp in the freezer I was trying to find a use for. This fit the bill. Turned out awesome.

I had never made it before. My son has. He said to add a handful of lentils. It would thicken it up. Yes, the ingredients said there are some. But, not many. Glad I did. It was perfect. Almost like I had made a roux.

https://hurstbeans.com/products/ham-beens-cajun-15-bean-soup

20240423_204945.jpg

Little Flan for dessert this evening. Added a berry medley to make it have a little more substance. Better than I thought it would be. 😎👍
View attachment 188515

I am going to have the beans and balogna song in my head for the next couple of days. 🤣

We did yard work tonight after we got home from work, so dinner tonight was light. We had cheesy eggs and sausages, and I had a big glass of chocolate milk. I've been slacking on photos lately so I made sure to take one tonight. ;)

PSX_20240424_194401.jpg

We did yard work tonight after we got home from work, so dinner tonight was light. We had cheesy eggs and sausages, and I had a big glass of chocolate milk. I've been slacking on photos lately so I made sure to take one tonight. ;)

View attachment 188522
Those sausages - 😍 What were they cooked in to get that caramelized? Looks tasty!

I think I am having a bowl of cinnamon Life cereal for breaky. Woke up feeling crappy, and just don't feel like cooking. That, and I am out of eggs 🤪

View attachment 188522
Isn't your yard like 8'x10'? 😆

Back