Whatcha Eating?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is all fake seafood I believe. Nothing raw. But it is really good. Came from the local grocery store. I usually buy a Samurai tray which has the Spicy Cali roll and a few other ones that I have no idea what they are called. Today it was 50% off. Couldn't resist.

It is all fake seafood I believe. Nothing raw. But it is really good. Came from the local grocery store. I usually buy a Samurai tray which has the Spicy Cali roll and a few other ones that I have no idea what they are called. Today it was 50% off. Couldn't resist.
California rolls consists of imitation crab legs, which is made essentially from processed fish meat.

Most of the sushi in the grocers are all imitation, fake, cooked. Still good. Been to a couple of sushi places that are raw and prepared properly. Really like it. It's just too expensive to do it often. Several buffets have the premade stuff but, there's one that has a couple guys making it up fresh. They only do tuna and salmon. Fine by me. Way more affordable. And fresh. You can watch them make it.

I'll eat just about anything. But, I guess, you really have to like fish to eat it raw.

Saw these at Walmart. 4 in a pack. Made a couple yesterday. No pics. The wind was howling, only about 34 degrees and snow flakes in the air. Didn't feel like stand by the grill. Just made them in the frying pan. Really, really good. I have 2 more in the freezer. Maybe next time.

20240416_193304.jpg

Day trip to OC

Breakfast, McDs in Denton. English Muffin and hash brown.

Lunch. Thrashers fries, and pizza from dough roller.

Dinner, Chick-fil-A nuggets and fries on our way home.

Homemade Filet-O-Fish for breakfast! Just wanted to use up the last 2 burger buns. Air fried the fish, and whipped up a tartar sauce: cream cheese, mayo, sriracha, relish, and lime juice. Only had a single slice of yellow American cheese left, so split that up just like the FOF. Steamed the buns this time, and that made a noticeable difference, and improvement, in taste. Tomatoes made for better flavoring as well. No FOF though, but still pretty darn tasty.
Since it is breakfast, I, of course, enjoyed my sammies with coffee.
20240421_092334.jpg

Homemade Filet-O-Fish for breakfast! Just wanted to use up the last 2 burger buns. Air fried the fish, and whipped up a tartar sauce: cream cheese, mayo, sriracha, relish, and lime juice. Only had a single slice of yellow American cheese left, so split that up just like the FOF. Steamed the buns this time, and that made a noticeable difference, and improvement, in taste. Tomatoes made for better flavoring as well. No FOF though, but still pretty darn tasty.
Since it is breakfast, I, of course, enjoyed my sammies with coffee.
View attachment 188272

What? No lettuce? Then you would have had an FLT.

Great choice on the cherry tomatoes. I eat a lot of them.

Me too. But they rarely make it on sandwiches. Especially if the sun sugars. Like candy. Lol.

Well, it's Sunday. I was really hungry at 9:30 am, but by 9:53 am I wasn't 🤣. Thought I should include some canned peaches in heavy syrup, whip creme and cinnamon today. Yes, that is a glass of iced tea in the background. Oh, my goodness it was sooooo good. Wish I could've had everyone over for Sunday Brunch.

I have to say I don't do this very often. If I did, I'd be big as a barn for sure 🤣🤣🤣. For personal reasons I was just in a celebratory mood this morning.
20240421_093740.jpg

Back